About Manor House
A family firm, Manor House Fireplaces & Stoves was established in the late 1980s retailing furniture & wooden fire surrounds. From the first days we traded on our reputation and learnt the importance of customer service and follow up support.
During the 1990s, as people rediscovered fireplaces as a style statement in their homes and the development of the living flame gas coal fires, the company began to focus on this area.
Our expertise & experience growing we added Natural Stone & Marble fireplaces to our range, looking all the time to maintain the quality of product and extend our knowledge in wood burning & multi-fuel appliances. We now have a team of highly experienced staff working in the showroom supporting fully qualified & skilled fitting teams, who are both Gas safe & Hetas registered.
Services we Offer ...
- Chimney Lining
- Logs for Sale
- Preparation and Fitting
- Remodelling of Existing Openings and Plastering
- Full Installation from Start to Finish
- Advice to Architects and Interior Designers
- Spares, Accessories & Maintenance for our Products
- Full Installation by Hetas Certified Installers
- Full Installation by Gas Safe Registered Installers
- Chimney Cowls
- Confidence of After sales Support
- Supply Only with Technical Advice
- Site Surveys
- Conscientious, Pleasant and Experienced Installers